Welcome to COUNTRYSIDE DOGGY DAYCARE!
Countryside Doggy Daycare is conveniently located in YOUR community and supervised by the Countryside Veterinary Clinic team. Your dog will play and socialize with other dogs in our newly renovated, clean, climate-controlled indoor gym AND our artificial K-9 grass outdoor playground.
Our team is passionate about providing a safe and happy environment for socialization, play, and enrichment. We treat each and every dog in our care as we would our own.
If you would like to schedule an evaluation or are already evaluated and would like to schedule – please call us at (410) 461-2400, or you can email us at [email protected].
Dogs are Social Creatures!
Dogs are social creatures and sometimes our lives are too busy for us to give them the constant attention and stimulation they need. Most dogs thrive on social time with other dogs and dog-loving people.
Doggy daycare can be helpful for puppies, adults, and senior dogs.
Daycare for dogs is an Opportunity for Your Dog to:
- Build social skills to be better citizens with people and other dogs
- Develop independence to discourage separation anxiety
- Exercise to relieve boredom and prevent destructive behaviors
- Make new friends to relieve loneliness instead of being left at home
- Be mentally stimulated with enrichment activities and puzzles
- Have fun with an exciting day of play inside and out
A single day pass for dogs needing to make new friends and socialize; call ahead to schedule – $36/day
- An 8-day package designed for 2 days a week socialization and play but can be used as needed (this package does not expire); call ahead for scheduling – $272
- Our MOST popular package; a 12-day package designed for 3 days a week socialization and play for those dogs who really love to chase and play games; can be used as needed (this package does not expire); call ahead for scheduling – $396
- An unlimited monthly package for dogs and parents on the go; Guaranteed space – $499
Our Daily Routine:
- Drop off 8:00am-9:00am
- Morning time in play groups*
- Much Needed Rest & time for Belly Rubs
- Afternoon Playtime
- Pick-up between 4:00pm-6:30pm
Please note that we do not currently offer a mid-day or afternoon snack, but are happy to feed a lunch meal upon request.
*Note: Every dog is evaluated for their compatibility for daycare because dogs with well-matched characteristics will safely play and learn in harmony with their friends. Your dog will be evaluated on their first day to determine if dog daycare is the right fit for them! Schedule a day of daycare for your dog today!
Vaccinations and Safety Requirements
At Countryside Doggy Daycare, our camper’s and camp counselor’s safety is a top priority. To ensure the health and safety of all campers, we require proof of current vaccinations for all dogs. These vaccinations must be completed a minimum of 7 days prior to starting camp.
- Distemper-Parvo Combination Vaccine
- Bordetella (kennel cough)
- Canine Influenza Virus dual strain
- Rabies Virus
- Fecal test –negative fecal test results must be provided.
Spaying and Neutering:
- All female dogs are required to be spayed by 7 months of age
- All male dogs are required to be neutered by 9 months of age
Additional Services We Provide:
- Nail Trimming – $24
- Baths - but we do not offer haircuts – $39-$56
- Well exams, vaccinations, laboratory testing – check Countryside Veterinary Clinic for pricing
- Medication Administration if needed – $3
If you would like to schedule an evaluation or are already evaluated and would like to schedule a day of play, socialization, games, and fun, please call us at (410) 461-2400, or you can email us at [email protected], or you can reach out on Facebook.
We look forward to playing with YOUR dog soon!